Achieve a Brighter Smile with Everett Modern Dentistry
At Everett Modern Dentistry, we are committed to you and your smile. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. Our team of dental professionals use advanced proven technologies and apply the latest techniques to ensure professional, personalized teeth whitening.
Who Might Need Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening can be necessary for those who experience the following:
- Tobacco use
- Certain medications
- Having poor oral hygiene
- Drinking coffee, tea, or red wine
- Genetic condition
Why Choose Everett Modern Dentistry for Teeth Whitening in Everett?
There is nothing like a freshly polished smile. Our team of experienced professionals at Everett Modern Dentistry are committed to providing highest-quality treatment and care. Here are five reasons to choose us for your teeth whitening services:.
- Experienced professionals: Our team has years of extensive experience in teeth whitening.
- In-office and take-home options: We offer both options to fit your schedule.
- Advanced whitening products: Our treatments are safe, effective, and gentle on your teeth.
- State-of-the-art technology: Our dental office uses advanced, proven technologies and the latest techniques.
- Personalized care: We take the time to listen to your concerns and address your specific needs.
We want you to get the restful sleep you deserve.
5 Signs You May Need Teeth Whitening
- You have yellow or brown stains on your teeth.
- Your teeth have become discolored due to aging or certain medications.
- You want a brighter and more attractive smile.
- You feel self-conscious about the color of your teeth.
- You want to make a good impression in social or professional settings.
Nationwide, 88.8% of orthodontists had patients who requested tooth whitening1
76.2% of orthodontists had recently recommended whitening procedures for some patients, typically less than 25% of their total patient population1
Teeth Whitening Dental Experts
Everett Modern Dentistry, located in Everett, offers top-rated teeth whitening services that can give you the smile you have always wanted.
Increase Your Self-Confidence With A Brighter Smile
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that can improve your self-confidence and help you feel more comfortable when smiling and talking with others.
If you're looking to achieve a brighter, more vibrant smile, then it's time to schedule an appointment for professional teeth whitening. Get the confidence you deserve from our teeth whitening dental team at Everett Modern Dentistry on Everett.
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Teeth Whitening FAQs
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves removing stains and discoloration from your teeth, resulting in a brighter and more attractive smile.
How long does teeth whitening take?
The length of teeth whitening treatment depends on the method used. In-office whitening usually takes about one hour, while take-home kits can take several weeks.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes, teeth whitening is a safe and effective treatment when performed by a qualified dental professional. However, some people may experience temporary tooth sensitivity or gum irritation after treatment.
How often should I get my teeth whitened?
The frequency of teeth whitening depends on your personal habits and preferences. In general, most people get their teeth whitened every 6 to 12 months to maintain the results.
How much does teeth whitening cost?
The cost of teeth whitening varies depending on the method used and the dental office you choose. At Everett Modern Dentistry, we offer affordable teeth whitening options to fit your budget.
1 Slack ME, Swift EJ Jr, Rossouw PE, Phillips C. Tooth whitening in the orthodontic practice: a survey of orthodontists. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2013 Apr;143(4 Suppl):S64-71. doi: 10.1016/j.ajodo.2012.06.017. PMID: 23540638. Accessed 20 June 2023 from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23540638/.